A Mexican magician tells the audience…
I will disappear on the count of 3. Uno… Dos… Poof, he disappeared without a Tres.
Presidents Party Thank You
A great big THANK YOU to all those members who attended our second Presidents Party. It was such a thrill for Kathy and I to host so many good people at our home on October 13. There is so much history and good will among our members. So many good times and even tough times. This party brought together many old dear friends. You could feel the energy.
And we extended that heritage by welcoming several of our newest members this year.
I want to take a moment to thank a few folks who went above expectations.
- Mo Collins who again was a huge help in the kitchen.
- Linda Peduto / Ted Elicker for helping to set up and serve.
- Jeff Lucas for bringing beer, wine, and chairs.
- Deb Curran (new member) more kitchen duty.
- Dan (the Man) Dacey for keeping the fire burning in the fireplace.
- Tom Ward for keeping the fire burning in the fire pit.
- Phil Shiner for manning the check-in table.
- And, of course, Dan Marinacci for taking the photos.
And I am sure there were more that I did not see. Thank you to you all. Regardless, your presence alone was an important contribution to the success of the party.
But there is one member above all that deserves a special THANK YOU. The person that planned the menu, ordered the food, shopped, prepared more food, decorated and cleaned the house, and even brushed the dogs; Kathy Schroeder. It should have been called the Kathy Schroeder Party.